Monday, May 11, 2015

How does inventory control help management to coordinate and plan business activities?with examples

I am the manager at 1800 Radiator & A/C franchise
facility of Salinas, Ca, it is very important that I know what we have on hand at all
times. I know what merchandise is required the most and least by customers, knowing that
is how I work my activities. My warehouse manager and I communicate on a daily basis
when we are runing low on inventory of a certain product. If this item is a hot item and
we do not have enough inventory stock of it, it will not only pottentialy lose us a
customer but also place our customer on hold for a
day.


Knowing how your personal inventory works and the
potential and difficulties or loses it may bring is very important. Every business works
differently but they key is to know your products and customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film: 'Crocodile Dundee' directed by Peter FaimanHow are stereotypical roles upheld and challenged?

One of the stereotypes that is both upheld and challenged is the role of the damsel in distress. Sue is supposed to be the delic...