Sunday, June 29, 2014

I need a poem with the topic silvera poem with the topic silver

I found some very interesting poems that has the title,
'Silver'.  Some refer to the metal silver. Others act as an description or symbolic
picture of something silver. One of my favorite poems I got from a teen website is as
follows:


readability="29">

Silver lips

Someone I thought
I left comes back to me.

The one I rejected that held me when no one
else would.

Now I know we are bound for eternity.

I
hold her hand as we close our eyes.

I hold my breath as silver lips
kiss me.

Leaving stains of red.

when we part I stare
into the eyes of my steel maiden and sigh.

meant to be. By
Onecalledfreak, Junior member.


Since this is a reference
question, I'm assuming you want to know what source I used to locate this poem. I typed
in poems with the topic silver. I got a link. I am sharing it with
you.


Below is the search listing I found. One site where I
found the above poem, was called Family Friends Forums, for
Teens.


I hope you find this
useful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Film: 'Crocodile Dundee' directed by Peter FaimanHow are stereotypical roles upheld and challenged?

One of the stereotypes that is both upheld and challenged is the role of the damsel in distress. Sue is supposed to be the delic...