Saturday, July 25, 2015

How would you say 'I don't play golf and I never go fishing' in Spanish?How would nunca be translated?I have to do a poem and i need help.

The sentence "I don't play golf and I never go fishing"
can be translated into Spanish as follows: "No juego al golf y nunca voy a
pescar".


As you see, you must use the present tense, which
is one of the most used verb tenses (both in Spanish and in English). The present tense
can be used in many different contexts, but here you use it to express the idea that an
action -habit, hobby...- is not repeated or usual.


As far
as your second -and related- question is concerned, "nunca” is the adverb of frequency
used in Spanish to indicate ‘never’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film: 'Crocodile Dundee' directed by Peter FaimanHow are stereotypical roles upheld and challenged?

One of the stereotypes that is both upheld and challenged is the role of the damsel in distress. Sue is supposed to be the delic...