Thursday, October 3, 2013

what would your speech be? if your were Banquo's ghost and the knights can see you what would u say?If you were Banquo's ghost and you were able...

Well, the question is very interesting. If  such a speech
were to be addressed in modern english, it would be something like
this:


My dear lords and knights. You can see my blood
boltered head and be forced to think as to what has happened to me. Let me give you a
shock. I am no longer Banquo but his ghost who has returned to be a part of the Banquet
where I was supposed to be the Chief Guest.


The man you see
here is a murderer and a tyrant who , to fulfill his desire to be the king of Scotland,
murdered his own cousin, the gracious Duncan. In order that there are no opponents in
his way, he put the suspicion on the innocent sons of Duncan. He got me murdered while I
was returning to the castle with my son. His draconian regime has brought about the ruin
of the country and no one is safe and secure as long as he remains the kingnof this
great country. If you do not believe me, you might catch the man who just came to meet
him a little while ago. He was the one who had been planted by Macbeth to get me killed
on the way.


 Before this man brings about more harm, I
request you all to take the law into your hands and give him a taste of his own medicine
and save the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Film: 'Crocodile Dundee' directed by Peter FaimanHow are stereotypical roles upheld and challenged?

One of the stereotypes that is both upheld and challenged is the role of the damsel in distress. Sue is supposed to be the delic...